Guy reached out after 2+ weeks after our first date. Give him a chance?

Met this guy online and I texted him to tell him I had a nice time and asked about his weekend. 2+ weeks pass and nothing... crickets I seriously thought guy was not interested, although he did not close our match. So he texts me today out of the blue. My gut is telling me he is scared after his divorce. ( Guy was married 15+ years). This has never happened to me. Has anyone experienced something similar?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, did you contact him? Maybe he thought you were not interested.

0|0
    0|0
    • I texted him three days after the date to express my interest and asked about his weekend. Never got a reply, which I was shocked since most guys reply (either positively or negatively).

• Show All
    • Meh, I'm sure that's somewhat like riding a bike. Maybe he just got busy, or it's possible he got some doubts about dating in general and it took him some time to resolve them.

• Thanks!! He’s very intellectual. Can totally see him thinking about this on end, even though we are just getting to know one another-no strings attached

• No, he's keeping you on the back burner, dont.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really think this guy is scared after his divorce. Don’t think he’s a player, and believe me I have met players before. He says he has been single for a long time.

• Guys that are into certain women dont make them wait for 2 weeks to contact them, he could be scared but it's highly unlikely.

Recommended myTakes