Does eating alone always equal poor service?

I frequently eat alone (or use to) but I noticed that I got crappy service most of the time. My thinking is the waiter/waitress is probably thinking I'm only going to make like a $1 off this guys $8.00 cheeseburger, fuck him. Normally I'll tip $4 or $5 which is like my minimum. My thinking is maybe next time I'll get better service.

One time I went to waffle house and the bill was like $8.50 and I gave the girl $4.00 and she did a horrible job, bit she was trying. The girl was even like I did not do that good. Lol

Opinions? Also can you request a certain waiter or waitress?
Updates:
To clarify I gave the girl $4 on top of the $8.50 bill lol

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Heavy tipping will do wonders if you go often enough for them to remember you.

Here is another tip: If you go to a chain that has specials, after you finish your meal, tell the server if there are any specials you missed, factor it in and you will give them half on top of the tip. I have developed such a great relationship with servers that it is not odd or rare they get me an employee discount, then pocket 50% of the savings. Or I get free desserts or appetizers.

You have a right to request a server. It is up to that restaurant if they will honor it or not.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes