Why so many females?

Why do guys have Gf's then feel the need to talk to other girls in they dm's?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know why...
    Cuz you choose anyone instead of Someone

If you plant banana seed, you will get banana... never apple never pineapple.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• If they were friends before you started dating its not your place to be upset. I have explained this to every girlfriend I've had since i started playing music. My friends were here before you, and will not be replaced by you. You need to trust that because im coming home to you that im not putting myself into a situation to sabotage that. If that's not enough to put a girls mind at ease the relationship isn't going to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • because those guys are assholes who can't respect women or feel entitled to more than one girlfriend etc

0|0
    0|0
  • For me for example it has always been easier to talk to girls about my feelings and emotions than with guys. Hence I've always had female friends, even when in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • so because i'm in a relationship i must abandon all of my female friends and not talk to a SINGLE girl ever again?

0|0
    0|0
  • y is dms so sexualised i use to use it for business purposes like a better way of cold calling

0|0
    0|0
  • In shopping mall 1 single top is not enough, we purchase lots of

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with talking to other girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • Urge to spread the seed?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup because women dont do that either.. hmm

0|0
    0|0
  • for threesomes

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't ready for relationship