HOW DO I TRUST GUYS?

I think I have a terrible habit of sabotaging potential relationships that could be serious. I don't know why, I know it's hard for me to trust people to stay around and I think that definitely doesn't help. Any ideas on how to actually be more open to different guys and to the potential of a relarionship? HOW DO I TRUST GUYS?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man, I have the same exact problem! Was in a relationship with this guy for a little more than a year and it fucked me up entirely. Now whenever I start talking to someone I'll end up getting this queasy, nauseating feeling in my stomach after a couple of weeks even if they're nice and attractive. I just always end up ghosting them. It as if I can never get vulnerable with a guy again.
    (All these current opinions suck by the way) I think for me anyway it just gunna take some time.

• Ugh. See, I have a problem when people ask me out or tell me they like me I always just shut it down, even if I do kinda like them too. I don't know why. It's a problem. I have worked on sharing things about me with several people but it's like if a guy gets that close, I get scared or I just get too much anxiety thinking about truly letting myself get into a relationship. I was briefly dating this one guy and it didn't turn out bc I kept pushing him away.