HOW DO I TRUST GUYS?

I think I have a terrible habit of sabotaging potential relationships that could be serious. I don't know why, I know it's hard for me to trust people to stay around and I think that definitely doesn't help. Any ideas on how to actually be more open to different guys and to the potential of a relarionship? HOW DO I TRUST GUYS?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man, I have the same exact problem! Was in a relationship with this guy for a little more than a year and it fucked me up entirely. Now whenever I start talking to someone I'll end up getting this queasy, nauseating feeling in my stomach after a couple of weeks even if they're nice and attractive. I just always end up ghosting them. It as if I can never get vulnerable with a guy again.
    (All these current opinions suck by the way) I think for me anyway it just gunna take some time.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ugh. See, I have a problem when people ask me out or tell me they like me I always just shut it down, even if I do kinda like them too. I don't know why. It's a problem. I have worked on sharing things about me with several people but it's like if a guy gets that close, I get scared or I just get too much anxiety thinking about truly letting myself get into a relationship. I was briefly dating this one guy and it didn't turn out bc I kept pushing him away.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Find a guy that can help you with your problem and allow you to have a relationship with him at the same time.

You recognize the problem. Now you need a solution to fix it. Find a guy who you like that is willing to help you and be a supportive figure in your battle vs this. At the same time, be able to love him and develop the relationship you want.
    You have to be transparent with him, be very honest, let him know your feelings so he can appropriately help the situation at the moment. Hopefully overtime, you will be able to regain trust with this person and this will go away. But it will take time and effort. Be committed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Start small then work your way up to bigger stuff to tell them. That's kinda what I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't trust any one in this world
    And if you trust. trust only a little. always have doubt about every thing cause humans only betray

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not do it is so wrong.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes