How to bring up that you are ready to have sex with your partner?

116

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I mean you could do what these people say but... at the same time will you be in the mood? Will he be in the mood. Here's how I see it. Sex comes naturally that's where the factors of making love or just fucking comes in place... the subconscious mind will tell when the cue to make love is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just start kissing and see where it takes you. If you don't tell him to stop or move his hands off of you, he'll get the hint.

• You would think so

• Yeah that's why I'm confused

• Huh... maybe he's just trying to be respectful... you maybe have to take the lead and things a step further than your usual stopping point. Do you do other things?