How to bring up that you are ready to have sex with your partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I mean you could do what these people say but... at the same time will you be in the mood? Will he be in the mood. Here's how I see it. Sex comes naturally that's where the factors of making love or just fucking comes in place... the subconscious mind will tell when the cue to make love is.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just start kissing and see where it takes you. If you don't tell him to stop or move his hands off of you, he'll get the hint.

0|0
    0|0
    • You would think so

• Show All
    • Yeah that's why I'm confused

• Huh... maybe he's just trying to be respectful... you maybe have to take the lead and things a step further than your usual stopping point. Do you do other things?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Verbally:
    1) "Let us enter a sexual relationship"

2) "I'm ready to go all the way".

Non verbally:
    1) stop wearing bras and panty (And make sure he knows it)

2) bring him to sex shop.

3) write an erotica how you like your First Time to be. Then let him read and make sure he knows that you wrote it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't bring it up. You cuddle up on the couch, start making out, feel his boner on you, you start getting horny as the kissing and touching ramps up and you both naturally take each others clothes off and head to the bedroom...

0|0
    0|0
    • Literally do all that but still doesn't reach sex

• Show All
    • We've been in the bedroom doing that. Nothing stops it it just doesn't progress.. I don't know

• Well if it doesn't progress it stops at some point. Sounds like you're waiting for him to do something. You're going to have to lead him by the sounds of it. Grab his dick and start rubbing it until it gets hard then tell him to get a condom or start sucking him off. Or grab his hand and put his finger in your pussy and tell him where you like it.

• Lol like "oh by the way I'd definitely fuck you by now?" That's weird dude. If you're ready, just make a move. I mean maybe you can do some innuendos but just straight up telling them this is weird in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • God I would love to be on the receiving end of this scenario. You have it so easy you don't have any idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear something revealing or even sleazy. Men may be slow but we understand what naked means.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't know. I had sex with my partner on the first date

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't be in a relationship if I hadn't had sex with the person yet

• Be straight up about it, no point beating around the bush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just start it from foreplay. The rest will happen by itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make moves and see what types of reactions you receive

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him you want him

0|0
    0|0
  • Start rubbing his crotch.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? you are 28? and you have to bring it up?

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on ur lvl of intimacy

0|0
    0|0
  • Say "I'm ready to have sex" guys don't need you to beat around the bush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab his dick and tell him you need it and want it.

If my girl did that to me I would instantly be ready to go for her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes