Guys, Pick your poison?

Would you be less attracted to a girl who drinks or smokes weed. Which one?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how much. In my country weed is illegal but if it wasn't I'd prefer a weed addict over alcohol. Alcohol is just very damaging. So can weed be but not in the same way.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Even though I know alcohol is worse for your body, I'm less attracted to potheads because there are other traits they typically have that I'm not fond of. Plus just being surrounded by smoke annoys me

1|0
    0|0
    • Out of curiousity, what are the other traits you notice that come with pot smokers?

• Oh well just pot smokers I can't say there are any definitive common traits, I smoke when with friends and if they offer. But potheads, people that smoke like every day, more than once per day, they're *usually* working shittier jobs with no goals or ambition, they're place is messy/cluttered, they're more forgetful & lack common sense, all around a bit lazier. Dated 2 potheads and there were too many differences in our personalities and ambition for the future. I have a couple friends who are like geniuses and prodigies and are huge stoners so I know there are exceptions

• I think I would less attracted if the girl has a drinking problem. Moderation is they key. Smoking weed is no problem, there are no official reports stating any harm to the person or people around. I'm okay with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be less attracted to a girl who smokes weed. I don't consider getting drunk/high a very good thing, but at least you can enjoy alcohol without doing that. You can use moderation with both, but weed is basically instant drunkenness.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she smokes weed were going to have an excelent first date. Tbh, a good looking girl smoking weed is a huge turn on for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with both but it would be great if she doesn't smokes anything. I mean I used to smoke weed and i know how it went for me and that is the only reason that makes it a turn off for me. 3 years clean by now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id rather she smoked weed. When my girlfriend and I went on our 2nd date, we discovered we both smoked weed so many of the dates after that were a lot more entertaining

1|0
    0|0
  • If she drinks. I know tones of those girls that drink til they throw up and end up with their ass out. I can tolerate a stoner chick more. Nothing wrong with weed

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoking anything is a deal breaker. Drinking can be dealt with.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd rather be with one who drinks. Cause I do that in moderation, as do most people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Everybodys got a vice, as long as it ain't meth.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to girls who are beautiful. Their vices don't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • you mean like a hardcore addiction or just recreational responsible use?

0|0
    0|0
  • Less attached if she smokes weed

1|0
    0|0
  • Excessive drinker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are equally unattractive to me.