Do women prefer the guy to approach?

As a guy, who generally has to engage the conversation/ relationship, find it rather hard tbh. I find it a quite the turn on when a girl let's me know she likes me. How do you feel about this? When/if do you ever like to?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy approaching, moves along faster, many guys are hesitant, and I don't blame them the rejection ratio is high. So I help out and approach him whether I got obvious signals or not. Just never know is my thinking and rejection ratio is 50/50 which does hurt the ego, but I know it's less balanced for men.