Do women prefer the guy to approach?

As a guy, who generally has to engage the conversation/ relationship, find it rather hard tbh. I find it a quite the turn on when a girl let's me know she likes me. How do you feel about this? When/if do you ever like to?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy approaching, moves along faster, many guys are hesitant, and I don't blame them the rejection ratio is high. So I help out and approach him whether I got obvious signals or not. Just never know is my thinking and rejection ratio is 50/50 which does hurt the ego, but I know it's less balanced for men.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I'm fine with doing it, but a man who approaches me will always seem sexier and more confident than a man who doesn't.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if i like them.. but i usually tell them that i like them first and it all goes from there. I sometimes feel like telling guys that you like them is a mistake bc i guess they feel like they didn't have to chase.. I don't know..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when the guy approaches me but I wish it was easier to approach guys. not all guys like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • everybody prefers to be approached by the person they are interested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • in every relationship i've had i've initiated, i'm not a fan of being approached.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I prefer the guy to approach me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm old school and like the man to take charge and approach :) I don't think I've ever straight up asked a man out, but I do love to give compliments.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer it if the guy approached me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes