My boyfriend was very upset with my inconsiderate behavior and had an argument. no calls or texts from him since 3days, should I call or wait?

we've been dating for 5months, this is first time he expressed his anger and frustration over my selfishness.
he said no matter hard he try, i will just complain over a single mistake, not being satisfied and doesn't appreciate his affection therefore, he will put any efforts on me anymore.
after an hour of argument, he said he will call me again and talk about the issue again.
i texted him i'm sorry that my action hurted him so much and will wait for his call but he didn't reply to it and no calls or texts even now.
is he thinking of breaking up with me?
what should i do?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think three days is more than enough time to calm down, and yes, I think you should call, and offer to talk about your issues.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should wait till he calms down

• how long does it take for a guy to calm down? i think 3days are long enough