I need help understanding something?

I'm not exactly dating the guy, but we are getting to know each other. He gets mad that I don't talk and when I do say something he doesn't want to hear he interrupts saying what I told him I want in a relationship and how he can help me. I'm stupid for believing what he says. He hasn't threatened me, but he keeps telling me about his little sob stories and how he needs someone. He keeps me up at night knowing I work early mornings. He doesn't work and I've told him I'm no longer interested in getting to know him. Oh he is also not willing to come and meet me, he wants me to meet him. He doesn't have an apartment he is living out of his car. I feel like he is manipulating me, but because he has threatened me I don't think he is and that's what I need to understand.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Better look ahead and forget about him. He's taking advantage of your care/kindness/patience

• Maybe I'm just to kind. I don't have it in me to just ignore him completely, but I know if I don't I might get into something worse.