Is a kiss on the first date a good sign?

I met this girl online and right from the get go we seemed to get along quite well. She's been saying stuff like "I want to learn more about you" etc. Asked her on a date for the following weekend. We had lunch and saw a movie, about half way through the movie I grabbed her hand. She was holding my hand very tightly and ended up cuddling next to me for most of the time. We hung out at the park still holding hands after the movie. Pretty much for the rest of the date she never let go of me until we said goodbye. At the end of the date I kissed her. It happened very quickly, I didn't have to move in very far so she must have done that. (I had my eyes closed) It was kind of a passionate kiss, it was my first so I wasn't the best but she didn't seem to mind, and went for another a few seconds later.
Does this sound like a good date? She's agreed to meet a second time. I just wonder if that meant anything to her, if she actually likes me or just felt like a kiss for the sake of it. Remember I've only known this girl for 1 week and this all seems very fast. I've never been this successful with dating so I'm a bit shocked.

Oh and I'm 21 and she's 20, for age context or whatever

212

Most Helpful Girl

• It does sound like a good date. It may be very fast, but if you two can get along than there shouldn't be a problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you something