Has online dating apps ever worked for anyone, or does it always end in a flake out?

Apps like tinder, bumble etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm I met my child's father on POF. We were together for three years but broke up a few days ago and he moved out. I probably won't do anymore online dating simple fact being, my ex never got off the dating sites and when I'd call him out on it and told him I consider him giving other women the thought that they can have him as cheating, he never respected that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Never worked for me and after I spent over $500 in a year on one site I just gave up on them. The problem I always faced is no one seemed to want to go any further than chatting online. Why are people on dating sites when they have no intention of meeting someone in person?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope
    1 of 3 experiences.

1) match but no conversation.

2) match and conversation that leads to a camgirl ad. (Fake persons)

3) they make you go on Snapchat after a little chat and then ghost you on there instead.

I don't even spam or creep. I just don't hook up. I just like thebidea of meeting someone who has some interest in me. But that will never happen 😂😂😂 uninstalled all those things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Works great for chicks. Not so much AT ALL for dudes. The number of dudes vastly outweighs the nunber of chicks, thereby giving the chicks all the power. Chick can get 100 messages in a day. A dude can send a 100 messages, get a reply that fizzles out suddenly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Match, been speaking a year now and moved in together. Going great so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how they handle their relationship to that girl/boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My boyfriend and I first started talking on POF and we have been together almost a year. Happiest I've ever been in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my last boyfriend on tinder and my current guy online as well. It can work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had a 7 month relationship and 3 dates with those apps. Couldn't say it works...

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my fiance on Tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet

0|0
    0|0
  • fake out

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had poor results to be honest. I try to start an interesting conversation, by saying more than just "hey" but I just never get many responses

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I hate dating apps

0|1
    0|0
  • It works. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so. I met my current boyfriend on Mylol

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my husband on tinder and weve been married almost two years. Its still going strong it can work out if you work your ass off.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't work

0|2
    0|0
    • Everyone looks for people who are beautiful asf and Dtf but no one looks for people who are kind hearted and have inner beauty that's why online dating is worst

Recommended myTakes