Why some girls rather be hurting than being happy?

What are the reasons? Please explain Why some girls rather be hurting than being happy?
This girl i know got divorced early 23 years old, when I asked her out she siad she won't love again and noone will win her, she rather be lonely and hurting than being happy with me. This is the question

76

Most Helpful Girls

• Because some girls think that if they're happy people will leave them and won't pay attention to them anymore. Sort of like "I need your help but if I get better you will leave me"... this is what goes through their minds. So they'd rather be hurting instead of being happy and left behind.
    And they rather be sympathized instead of being ignored.

What they fail to realize is that constant sadness and the unwillingness to improve and become more positive is the actual reason people start ignoring and feel uneasy around them. So if you try to help a girl who is sad and make her happy, she won't be trying to get happy.. but that's exactly what'll drive you to distance yourself from the negativity.. And that makes her even sadder and makes her pity herself even more.

It's a rather toxic way to be living your life but unfortunately a lot of girls find comfort living in misery

• @JOK3D I can. I never feel lonely. Because I'm always alone. Whatever she do I see only love in it. My crush is that type. I don't feel any problem
      That behavior makes me happy. True love never disappoints you, we just get confused sometimes

• Ok true that

• Are you asking why some women date men who treat them badly?
    If so, I've no clue. They all seem to answer "but i love him"
    Also I think some people are afraid of being alone and need to be in a relationship for almost a validation of themselves.

• This girl i know got divorced early 23 years old, when I asked her out she siad she won't love again and noone will win her, she rather be lonely and hurting than being happy with me. This is the question

• Oh ok. Divorce isn't an easy choice. It's obvious she's not over that yet but she will eventually come to a closure and may start thinking of dating again.

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guys

• A certain kind of sadness can be addicting and hard to rehibilitate yourself out of to become happy once again.

• You mentioned she is heartbroken from the divorce. If you are trying to go for her, mention you aren't going on a date, but just being there for her. Be a gentlemen as you would on a date to show her you are worth it.

• Because it's their habit since from the stone age. Their ego satisfaction.