How to get over mistakes? that u made with life consequences?

you made without thinking about the future? for example i put a lot of personal questions on the internet that i wish hadn't... now it ls on it forever... im always scared people will find out anything about me even tho i disavowed the questions but still it was too personal and could ruin my image especially now im breaking through in my career...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• The internet and social media are wonderful in some ways but what you described certainly is a potential problem with it. Anything you post (or anyone else posts about you) is there forever and widely accessible.

If it's just questions, then maybe it will help you feel better that other people have far worse things out there - nude pictures, sex tapes, videos of embarrassing things they did while drunk.

Also, since a lot of people are in the same situation, hopefully most will be able to overlook it and just dismiss it as "well she was young and naive then" and not hold it against you in current life.

• i disavowed them... so it anynomous and removed my profile

• because it was personal... very personal.

• But if no one that sees it can determine that it was you that wrote it, then it shouldn't affect you in your current life. If it's really anonymous now, I'd be glad you were able to make it anonymous and then forget about it.

Most Helpful Girl