Should I change my views in the people that I am interested in?

I find this very annoying about likable intrerest!

First off, when I want to like someone, its about their character and their looks. I like someone who is nice to look at, vibrant, helpful, funny, confident, and I can literally say anything and the person would listen.

I tend to find people that want to like me and like them based on their phliophical views. Where people tend to share me their views of their world and then argue my point of views and trying to enforce their ideas on me. This is typicial when I am talking to a semi cute dorky girl who showed her true colors of being a hardcore SJW

Also, I find people that want to like me based on the food that I eat. Especially when I am at a resturant just trying to get some food, then I get harassed by a fat chick with or without kids trying to talk to me about how they love the similar food choices that I like, trying to force a conversation. I'm like IM JUST TRYING TO GET SOME FOOD!

However, the type of people I like is ALWAYS A TRAP! I do meet girls who are nice to look at, vibrant, helpful, confident, supportive and soo on BUT... I find it that it comes at a TERRIBLE price if I pursue the females. THEY ARE always have RED FLAGS, as in she is currently dating someone, or she is has children that she hasn't told me about, or there is something awfully crazy that is not sane XD. I don't want to say more because it gives me a headache.

02