Should I change my views in the people that I am interested in?

I find this very annoying about likable intrerest!

First off, when I want to like someone, its about their character and their looks. I like someone who is nice to look at, vibrant, helpful, funny, confident, and I can literally say anything and the person would listen.

I tend to find people that want to like me and like them based on their phliophical views. Where people tend to share me their views of their world and then argue my point of views and trying to enforce their ideas on me. This is typicial when I am talking to a semi cute dorky girl who showed her true colors of being a hardcore SJW

Also, I find people that want to like me based on the food that I eat. Especially when I am at a resturant just trying to get some food, then I get harassed by a fat chick with or without kids trying to talk to me about how they love the similar food choices that I like, trying to force a conversation. I'm like IM JUST TRYING TO GET SOME FOOD!

However, the type of people I like is ALWAYS A TRAP! I do meet girls who are nice to look at, vibrant, helpful, confident, supportive and soo on BUT... I find it that it comes at a TERRIBLE price if I pursue the females. THEY ARE always have RED FLAGS, as in she is currently dating someone, or she is has children that she hasn't told me about, or there is something awfully crazy that is not sane XD. I don't want to say more because it gives me a headache.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Reminds me of my ex and she was pretty hot, but so many red flags that I broke up with her (regretted dating her lol). Anyways, I have seem some really cute smart girls that share the same views I have, so they are out there. Just dont go looking for supermodels, those seem like red flags honestly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with you but if you're going around calling people labels regardless if they fit it, you're going to keep having these kinds of confrontations. It's okay to have different views. Try to keep talking with them and see if there was common ground that you missed cause you never know. Listen to their side of things seriously and then hopefully if you've gotten close you can get you're side across clearly.

As for the flags, yeah sometimes it's all about timing. It's because people that you usually like are liked both other people too so gotta do your best to show why it should be you haha

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel you bro, but I'm done kissing ass to get ass. I kissing my own ass now lol.

I don't know about you but when I try to pursue flagged women, 90% of the time I get treated with a lower value from them. Too much testing and retarded competition, also my competitors are always VERY hardcore aggressive numbnuts or something silly.

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes