If you met a girl and you liked her but then you learned she didn’t have a very good job, would you care?

Say for instance she works in a bakery? She has a Uni education and no debt but not a big career as such, would it be a turn off? But she is happy enough where she is.

037

Most Helpful Guy

• That would make no difference to me, it's the girl I'm interested in after all. Even if she was cleaning toilets on minimum wage it's irrelevant to our relationship. As long as you're happy, I'd be happy...

Also if you think about it, traditionally the man was always the provider anyway so society is constructed to make woman think about his job and the security he offered. Not the other way around as the man isn't meant to live of his girlfriend.