If you met a girl and you liked her but then you learned she didn’t have a very good job, would you care?

Say for instance she works in a bakery? She has a Uni education and no debt but not a big career as such, would it be a turn off? But she is happy enough where she is.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That would make no difference to me, it's the girl I'm interested in after all. Even if she was cleaning toilets on minimum wage it's irrelevant to our relationship. As long as you're happy, I'd be happy...

Also if you think about it, traditionally the man was always the provider anyway so society is constructed to make woman think about his job and the security he offered. Not the other way around as the man isn't meant to live of his girlfriend.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Is this for real? I wouldn't care at all! She does whatever she makes her happy, as long as she's healthy I wouldn't care. Any work is valuable for me, and for the record, my mom used to be a baker. It was amazing! I learned to cook thanks to her. Good luck, I hope I helped ^-^.

2|0
    0|0
  • That would make no difference. It would only scare me away if it were a job I hated... as in she was a stripper or she was work obsessed and traveled for business a couple of weeks a per month.

What's wrong with working at a bakery? I love donuts and cookies :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all... If she is happy doing what she does more power to her... I would know its better if she's happy with her work no stress to bring back and take out on me... Also if she's happy she will stay working and if we moved in together at some point any additional income is good income...

0|0
    0|0
  • People think that the more opportunities the more they have, the more they have the happier they are truth is the more you have the more worries you have in mind it gets to a point where it's to much

Better to live a simple life with enough of what you need in life than put something over that as priority like a good girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, the only kind of job that would worry me she could have is a stripper or a prostitute, and for some men the would agree with it…

1|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't matter to me. I'd rather she be happy about her job then earn loads and is way too stressed or busy

1|1
    0|0
  • If she has no debt, then she clearly made the right choices.
    If she can bake cheesecake, I want her.

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not! Why should it? For one, if you're into someone you shouldn't care what they do or do not have. Have to be some next materialistic cunt to care about that

0|0
    0|0
  • No, for most men it doesn't matter at all wheter the girl or woman he likes is succesful or not (although ofcourse we're happy for her if she is).

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't care because I'm. Not an elitist snob

1|0
    0|0
  • What does her monitary earnings have to do woth anything? I wouldn't be dating her for money, I'd be dating her for her

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's happy I'm happy. I don't care what your job is.
    Plus if your a baker, free bread! I love bread.

0|0
    0|0
  • No long as she happy and don't have drama or stress. Men should take care of women

0|0
    0|0
  • No never... i only care about her behaviour and ber manners

0|0
    0|0
  • No, until her job is not in conflict with private life.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's happy then what does it matter what she does.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope do what makes you happy the money shouldn't matter but the person you are involved with

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. As long as she is doing something, I'm fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No if she making money and can support her self togethercwe would be more

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a very good job? Like a stripper or prostitute 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's happy, that's all that's important

0|1
    0|0
  • no i dated a homeless person

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I still love her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. at least not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if she is happy with what she is doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes ofcourse... i will be more careful to her

0|0
    0|0
  • I do care

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • No, why would i?

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife stays at home. So no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would make no difference to me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, guys don’t care about your job or education.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not a problem for a woman, it is for a man

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes