Is he ghosting me?

I’ve been seeing a guy for a few months now and we’ve agreed not to see/ sleep with other people. He had always been so kind and respectful and we always have so much fun together. He is a wilderness guide so he goes into the woods for a week at a time. Sometimes he has service and will send me a Snapchat from time to time. This last week he did not so I assumed he had zero service, until I saw him posting pics on Facebook and he had not opened the two snaps I have sent him in the last couple days. I know yesterday he was out of the woods so he should have service. And he posted more to Facebook last night. So I’m just a little annoyed as to wonder if he is ignoring me suddenly or if I’m just reading too much into this. And before he left for work that week we had a normal fun day/night and that morning we had breakfast and he said he’ll see me next week when he gets back. So I guess I’m a little confused on what to do exactly.
Update: I did text him and he answered back. But when I suggested doing something this weekend (that we had discussed before) he has not yet replied to that. So I’m just going to let it go. I really don’t like playing games or being disrespected.

84

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i think that you maybe is really reading way too much into this situation of him not communicating back but posting these facebook pictures, honestly. Maybe he just had a little time to do it, maybe he was very tired and wanted to have some time alone to recover energies, what you should do is wait for him to open contact with you again, but if he is taking too long to do it, then i would really start to assume he is losing interest in you. If that is the case you can opt to try being a little more "agrresive" in the approach or just start moving on already. I would say that if he doesn´t open contact with you till the end of this week you could really start to become bohered by the situation and wonder if it is really going somewhere, but if he open communication again, if you want you could try to bring this topic with him, as to way he took so long to open contact again, but i would avoid to do it this time if i were you, but if that come to pass again i would certainly bring the topic because if he is losing interest you have the right to know it and take the aprropriate measures.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trying not to sound negative but the unfortunate truth is that, Yes, he is ignoring, not really ghosting though... people 'change', their behaviour 'change', their priorities 'change' (may even happen unconsciously & the person himself may not be aware of it) & this pace of change is never same for two people, one changes earlier & the other one takes time, he has changed already & these changes are backed up with reasons like "Being busy", wtever but give it a thought, these 'other things to be busy with' were there earlier too, right? But this ignorance wasn't present coz you were at a higher priority level earlier. though he'll get back & you'll feel you were just worrying for no solid reason but "This thing" of you feeling ignored will be repeated by him again until you lose interest this I can say with utmost certainty.