I‘m so scared of meeting him in real life?

Soo... i‘ve been single for a while & a few weeks ago i downloaded tinder. and since day one I talked to this guy who seems so down to earth, we have a lot common, even some insecurities like going to the gym and knowing everyone is watching and stuff like that. he seems very supportive. and he looks really cute. and We‘re probably gonna meet this weekend for the first time. i‘m so scared. bc about a year ago I met a guy online and we met & he literally was so distant as if I wasn’t worth it, even tho we‘ve been talking all day. i‘m so scared that when he sees me irl he thinks i don’t look beautiful and the loses interest... my biggest fear on Saturday is getting rejected...

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all guys are the same this one seems he really likes you so just be yourself like you always did when talking with him pretty sure it will go well
    Guys who reject girls because of their appearance are not worth it so if it happens to you don't blame yourself instead just be thankful it over after a bad guy exit the good guy enters