I‘m so scared of meeting him in real life?

Soo... i‘ve been single for a while & a few weeks ago i downloaded tinder. and since day one I talked to this guy who seems so down to earth, we have a lot common, even some insecurities like going to the gym and knowing everyone is watching and stuff like that. he seems very supportive. and he looks really cute. and We‘re probably gonna meet this weekend for the first time. i‘m so scared. bc about a year ago I met a guy online and we met & he literally was so distant as if I wasn’t worth it, even tho we‘ve been talking all day. i‘m so scared that when he sees me irl he thinks i don’t look beautiful and the loses interest... my biggest fear on Saturday is getting rejected...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all guys are the same this one seems he really likes you so just be yourself like you always did when talking with him pretty sure it will go well
    Guys who reject girls because of their appearance are not worth it so if it happens to you don't blame yourself instead just be thankful it over after a bad guy exit the good guy enters

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hey, don't be scared. I mean both of you uses the real pictures of yourselves. All the people that lives in this Earth are all beautiful including you. Just be yourself and have confidence! 😊💖

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, don't worry. You used tinder so he already knows what you look like (provided that you used a normal picture of yourself)
    He is probably nervous too, but you guys sound like a great match. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't let one bad experience tar your life. Take it as it goes, you can leave if you'd like to.

0|0
    0|0
  • There will be men online who have their own insecurities and lack of confidence just like you do! It's a big step forward from the protection you had on the screen to interacting in person. From what you mentioned, it sounds like you two could make a connection here. Don't be afraid of the fear of rejection! As long as your profile picture was an image of you and you were honest about what you told him, I'm sure this first meeting will along smoothly, even if you're nervous! Worst case scenario he flakes out and you'll move on to the next guy but I get this feeling you two will be just fine! Just remember that you're a good person with good intentions and that if you ever get rejected, it's not because of you but because of their lack of commitment and/or interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wouldn't habe persisted if he didn't like you, and if he does reject then there's that whole saying about every heartbreak is a step closer to finding the one

0|0
    0|0
  • you got to be yourself, respect and be confident about your appierence and try to talk about your favorite topics, you can tell him how you enjoy hanging out with him and etc

Confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • You are talking to him unless u lie with the picture you showed there will be no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you don't get catfished

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't rush it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes