In love is a strange thing indeed but a good fit for the the right person?

Is it bad that I seek personality more then l do looks in a woman. I think the ideals and connection that can be shared with the woman I'm with can be more empowering then the influences of society.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I agree 100 % with your opinion. For me it is much more interesting to be with someone i can have a great connection in all areas, values, goals, ideals, emotional, spiritual, than be with someone very physically attractive but that falls rather short in what really matter. But that said, i still would have a minimum physical requirement, that would have to do more with face than body, as long as the other person doesn´t have extreme unhealthly eating habits and is too overweight, because i lead a healtly lifestyle in my own way and i wouldn´t accept anyone who at least care enought about his/her body as to eat proper food and have the proper hygienic care, but a part from it and having an at least average face you couldn´t care less about physical and the mental, emotional and spiritual connection is way more valuable to pursue and will make you way more happy and content than mere physical assets, that will as well go downhill with time, so the ones who buy a package from its looks only are faded to get screwed as time pass, while our mental, spiritual and emotional connection with the person who fullfil our life will always be the same.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes