How do you reject someon?

How do you reject someone interested in you but you don't feel the same way or think that it would not work out for some reason. How do you do it in a kind but truthful way?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be straight forward about it, "I'm sorry but I just don't feel the same way about you" - maybe give a compliment too & a hug if you're so inclined to be a little more nice.

• I like this reply. Thank you 🌷

• I just think about how I would want someone to do it to me, it's how I base most of my actions tbh.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very honestly. I just say I don't see them that way and I never will.

• I'd feel badly saying this part, " and I never will". But, maybe to avoid resulting heartbreak it's necessary.😑

• I say that because I have had guys think that just because I say "I don't see them that way" that they can change my mind if they try hard enough. You can say it in a nicer way, but to me I prefer to just be honest in saying I don't have romantic feelings and I don't see that changing in the future.

• Thanks, I understand sometimes trying to be being nice and straightforward at the same time isn't always easy🌷