How do you make up for hurting an ex boyfriend?

My ex and I went riding last night and we talked about what happend then he got out and went around the car and opened the door and told me to get out. He asked me if I thought their was anything their to salvage and I told him I thought things could be fixed but we have to do things a different way and cut out all the arguing and fighting. We started kissing and stuff and he told me he missed me. we got back in the car and then he asked me how do I make up for all the things I did to hurt him and everything. I told him I had to think about it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry honey. But i dont give an F about how my ex-es feel. Or if they still think about me.

Because. If someone broke up with me once , he will do it again. So no need to restart things from 0 and hope it will be ok. (Because most of them were immature or idiots)

But ill tell you how I make up for hurting my boyfriend , If I hurt think. Ill tell him what made me treat him like that , after that Ill tell him "I want you to forgive , but because you feel like you want to do so. Not just because Ill get you something with a big letter saying sorry"

From what your ex said. Its like "You hurt me , now pleasw give me something and do something I want if you want to be forgiven ".

People forgive just if they want. They dont give you their forgiveness just if you do something for them. Its ok just to know what you did wrong and dont do it again.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't go into detail about what happened.
    The two of you need to get all your issues out on the table, work through each one in turn. He has to forgive whatever he's perceived you've done or you can move on. He can't hold things over you.
    Ultimately you need to rebuild the trust between you. If that can't be done, there may not be anything to salvage

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You dont you move on from the past and you create a beginning. If you try to bring hurt and guilt into your relationship now your are not going to be able to move forward. Forgive and forget

0|0
    0|0
  • The only the best way to hurt your ex guy is by dating his true friend and make way to trust his friend with all that is really in U and making him trust you with all that he's made up with as well as you also trusting him in such ways. I say this because my ex girl did same and for about months and years I can't still forget about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all it's important to know if you know yourself what you did to hurt him. If it's something you've done to him, apologise and promise you won't do it again (and really mean it) just show him that you're really sorry. You can't really do more than that. Most important thing is to talk about it and express how it made you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him what he needs and give him lots of attention

1|0
    1|0
  • If he deserved it at the time shit hit the fan then don't try to make up for it. It thats the case he should be trying to make it up to you for being a fuggin idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you managed to hurt him then he's clearly not a strong enough man for you.

0|0
    0|2
    • This isn't even red pill you dumb shit. Red pill means you immediately cut out toxic people out of your life. Red pill isn't smiling and rolling with the punches.

• @Yatagurusu I'll respond since you have some sort of idea. Red pill includes abundance mindset. OP's example shows a man lacking that since he goes back to a girl that disrespected him in the past (shows weakness to the woman).

• Don't. Or else you'll be tied to an experience that will eventually be dragged down by... again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck him and suck his dick

1|1
    1|0
    • well he tried it that night in the back of his car but I stopped him because he refuses to use protection and I'm not on birth control anymore and we already have a 1 yr old together and I don't want anymore kids. So doing that wouldn't be a good idea right now.

• Get on the depo shot! Fuck raw dog all you want and as a bonus cookie, no more periods! Everyone is happy!

• Bj ;)

1|1
    1|0
    • that leads to all kinds of things we can't have sex right now he won't use protection and I'm not on birth control anymore and I don't want anymore kids i already have 1 by him.

• Don't think about him no more

1|0
    0|0
  • So what is it that you want

0|0
    0|0
  • U have the smallest dick amoung ur friends

0|0
    0|0
  • That is my fall

0|0
    0|0
  • Apologise and mean it. Give a space I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • if you hurt him so bad... like, do you actually want to be with him again? there had to be a reason you did whatever you did I'm assuming

0|0
    0|0
  • By Hooking up without studying and wasting parent's money in the name of college.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes