How do you make up for hurting an ex boyfriend?

My ex and I went riding last night and we talked about what happend then he got out and went around the car and opened the door and told me to get out. He asked me if I thought their was anything their to salvage and I told him I thought things could be fixed but we have to do things a different way and cut out all the arguing and fighting. We started kissing and stuff and he told me he missed me. we got back in the car and then he asked me how do I make up for all the things I did to hurt him and everything. I told him I had to think about it.

414

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry honey. But i dont give an F about how my ex-es feel. Or if they still think about me.

Because. If someone broke up with me once , he will do it again. So no need to restart things from 0 and hope it will be ok. (Because most of them were immature or idiots)

But ill tell you how I make up for hurting my boyfriend , If I hurt think. Ill tell him what made me treat him like that , after that Ill tell him "I want you to forgive , but because you feel like you want to do so. Not just because Ill get you something with a big letter saying sorry"

From what your ex said. Its like "You hurt me , now pleasw give me something and do something I want if you want to be forgiven ".

People forgive just if they want. They dont give you their forgiveness just if you do something for them. Its ok just to know what you did wrong and dont do it again.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't go into detail about what happened.
    The two of you need to get all your issues out on the table, work through each one in turn. He has to forgive whatever he's perceived you've done or you can move on. He can't hold things over you.
    Ultimately you need to rebuild the trust between you. If that can't be done, there may not be anything to salvage