Why can’t he stop entertaining his ex?

She’s not even that cute, she’s just okay. Personally, I look better than her. He has me he shouldn’t even want to text her.

A post shared by DeJah (@___sumerrrr) on May 14, 2018 at 11:40am PDT

That’s her, he still has a old picture of her in his phone that he says he never got the chance to delete.

A post shared by DeJah (@___sumerrrr) on May 16, 2018 at 9:07am PDT
This is me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He can’t stop entertaining her because he doesn’t want to. Baby looks are not everything and it’s more than having just physical attraction. Do you feed his mind, his stomach, his ego? Maybe somewhere is where you lack. But stop selling yourself short over someone who isn’t willing or yet ready to let go of his past.

0|0
    0|0
    • He chose me over her. In October I posted a picture of us on Facebook and she saw it and she broke up with him. He didn’t even really fight for her to stay and when she messaged me asking for the truth about how long we had been talking and what had happened between us he took my side and told her to never call or text him again and to stop texting his “girl”. The way I see it he was over her already, at least I thought he was, but he could still want to talk to her out of convenience.

• Ahahahahahahahah u think u look better ahahahahahahah this guy pics some questionable looking girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Imagine being that insecure. Jealousy is a disease, get well soon, OP.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes