What do I do? Girlfriend not getting a job?

What do I say to my girlfriend to motivate her to get a better job and be more independent like I am?

1

What Girls Said 1

• She needs to feel she benefits from it. If other people are letting her take their money or paying for things for her she will never bother. Necessity is the mother of invention. But why would anyone sensible want a girlfriend who is lazy and who is content to rely on others for money? You claim to be independent but you are not, if you rely on her for anything at all. Indenpence is not relying on anyone for anything.

• We have been together for 4 years and not gonna lie she's been in college pretty much this whole time trying her best to get a degree in something she absolutely hates. For that I respect her and she hasn't done anything to make me uspet as she is the best girl I've ever dated but at the same time she keeps failing her class and it's setting her back, and she's loosing motivation and Iam having to pay for everything. I just want her to be able to be successful but I don't know what to tell her as I feel like I've said everything I can