Matched with old friend on OkCupid?

So I am currently single and transferred last fall to a university. When I transferred during the welcome week I became part of this transfer group and we all still talk. One of the girls in the group I've always really gotten along and she started dating one of the guys in our group. He is a huge party animal and does all sorts of drugs and she hates all that stuff. (I'm the same way) Anyway the relationship ended around Christmas because she just couldn't take him getting wasted anymore (he's a nice guy but acts really immature sometimes) so she started seeing some other dude and they just broke up at the beginning of this month. Anyway I was surfing through OkCupid when all of a sudden I came across her profile, I liked it and then sent her a message saying Hi!!! and she got super excited and replyed OMG HIII!!! I also saw he have a 97% match. I really feel we would make a great couple what approach should I take?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just ask her how she's been, what she's up to, try to dig a bit deeper based on her responses and get into more meaningful conversation topics. Then ask her out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes