What do men actually want to see? Fresh face or makeup face?

When women go natural, they are overlooked for girls wearing makeup but women that wear makeup are constantly accused of being "misleading" or "fake". What is it that men actually want to see?

Note: Natural beauties excluded. Most women have naturally dark circles under eyes or acne or red patches or creases.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men will say "natural!!" but what they really mean is "natural makeup!!" Give a man a fresh face and they will ask if you are tired or feeling ill lol.
    They do seem to appreciate a full face of makeup when going out and looking hot though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omgd the amount of times I've come to work with no makeup and been accused of looking tired!!

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman should wear as little makeup as possible. For some women, they need to put it on with a trowel... (ha ha).

But seriously, less is more, but a little to cover the zits etc. is totally acceptable.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There's always going to be someone that criticizes you no matter what you do. While I don't think there's a single look that's going to appeal to all men, generally speaking light makeup that highlights your best features is probably best. In the end, do what you're comfortable with and try to ignore the assholes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women are gross. How come men don't have these problems?

0|0
    3|0
    • Women aren't any more gross than men. The difference is you're used to seeing airbrushed, polished women and you think that's natural.

• Show All
    • I get what you mean by "whats happening inside". Woman have different hormones from men. The week before our periods and the week of we are incredibly susceptible to pimples and bloating. I wouldn't say it's God's "mistake". Without these hormonal changes our menstrual cycle wouldn't happen and no babies could be made. It, in fact, was God's gift to women.

• I like the way you pulled that together & wrapped it well. Your reply wasn't made in China.

• Not a fan of makeup at all, not attractive. It's literally face paint. Moisturiser and you're good to go in my book :)

1|0
    0|0
  • YES. YES. A HUNDRED TIMES YES. This is the question I've been trying to put into words! I love you!

1|0
    1|0
  • Do natural looking makeup because guys can't appreciate a master piece like contouring high lighter and glitter or cut crease

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually it depends

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends on what?

• Show All
    • Have you ever met a guy that will approach a girl with dark circles or acne?

• Yes why not. I have met

• Fresh Face. ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to see a happy face

1|0
    0|0
  • fresh face bb

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup face

0|0