What do men actually want to see? Fresh face or makeup face?

When women go natural, they are overlooked for girls wearing makeup but women that wear makeup are constantly accused of being "misleading" or "fake". What is it that men actually want to see?

Note: Natural beauties excluded. Most women have naturally dark circles under eyes or acne or red patches or creases.

310

Most Helpful Girl

• Men will say "natural!!" but what they really mean is "natural makeup!!" Give a man a fresh face and they will ask if you are tired or feeling ill lol.
    They do seem to appreciate a full face of makeup when going out and looking hot though.

• Omgd the amount of times I've come to work with no makeup and been accused of looking tired!!

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman should wear as little makeup as possible. For some women, they need to put it on with a trowel... (ha ha).

But seriously, less is more, but a little to cover the zits etc. is totally acceptable.