Should I let him know I have other options or would that be dumb?

Ok so I'm really into this guy and he seems to like me but he's kind of a douche that likes to party a lot.

Like this morning I had to leave and he asked me if I'd come back and by the time I was done he was already off doin something else and kinda blew me off.

So while I was sitting there waiting on him to see what he was doing I had like 5 diff guys trying to get me to hang out but I blew them all off n went home. All of these guys have more going for them too like have a job a couple own businesses. And all of them would literally drop anything and everything if I hit them up for something.

Would it be messed up or stupid for me to tell him that or do u think he'd possibly stop being such a douche? Lol

011

Most Helpful Guy

• That would work against you... He likely knows you have options, but you want something specific, not exactly recognition you have other options right? He would think she finds me a challenge, thinks I have sex appeal” (I know, but it’s the truth, particularly, if the bedroom chemistry is good, making a girl totally satisfied in bed, it’s almost like a get out of jail free card the next week in terms of bad behavior)
    However, those days and games are behind me, I just find it fun to be able to spot them...
    What you should do is not show him your frustration, with his antics, just show your ability to become attracted to things other than him, he needs to see you are easily distracted and by ways he doesn’t reflect himself, and a level of indifference, and show how invested you are in your needs and wants, and say “call me next week” going out the door