Should I let him know I have other options or would that be dumb?

Ok so I'm really into this guy and he seems to like me but he's kind of a douche that likes to party a lot.

Like this morning I had to leave and he asked me if I'd come back and by the time I was done he was already off doin something else and kinda blew me off.

So while I was sitting there waiting on him to see what he was doing I had like 5 diff guys trying to get me to hang out but I blew them all off n went home. All of these guys have more going for them too like have a job a couple own businesses. And all of them would literally drop anything and everything if I hit them up for something.

Would it be messed up or stupid for me to tell him that or do u think he'd possibly stop being such a douche? Lol

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• That would work against you... He likely knows you have options, but you want something specific, not exactly recognition you have other options right? He would think she finds me a challenge, thinks I have sex appeal” (I know, but it’s the truth, particularly, if the bedroom chemistry is good, making a girl totally satisfied in bed, it’s almost like a get out of jail free card the next week in terms of bad behavior)
    However, those days and games are behind me, I just find it fun to be able to spot them...
    What you should do is not show him your frustration, with his antics, just show your ability to become attracted to things other than him, he needs to see you are easily distracted and by ways he doesn’t reflect himself, and a level of indifference, and show how invested you are in your needs and wants, and say “call me next week” going out the door

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Definitely let him know. If he's not fighting for you he's worthless.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want the douche?
    Just get with one of the other guys

1|1
    0|0
  • Well you can do it if you want, it can only go 2 ways tho, one way is that he sees you got other options so he is just like "oh well fuck her" or he will try and compete with the others to get you, seeing that he is a party animal type of do like me then he is most likely not ganna try and out do the others cause he has options too, unless he really likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt that will get you anywhere, but go ahead. He'll probably just tell you to have fun. He's got other options too.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that is your photo you will never have a shortage of options. I’m sure he is aware of that

0|0
    0|0
  • He's an idiot if he doesn't already realise you have other options.

0|0
    0|0
  • He most likely already knows you have other options. Most girls always have several guys texting them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him know you have other options

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe my question should be on the way I word it then lol cuz I want to tell him that I've got all these dude's chasing me with a lot more going for them and I'm stuck on u. But i dont wanna make him feel bad about himself

• Don't tell him, show him. If he flakes out again, go hang out with with someone else. Be honest about what happened and why, and that you won't tolerate his bullshit. He'll either straighten his act up or he'll bail. Either way, you win

0|0
    0|0
  • that would be dumb

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes