I told my crush that I like her what do I do?

So I told my crush I like her. I asked her how she feels about me and she said she will tell me on our date but when I asked her on a date she tells me she is too busy what do I do?
Updates:
When were texting and we were not together she would answer me instantly buy now she is very distant with me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Now you just suffer in that bittersweet agony of not knowing whether she likes you because she did say you would go on a date with her or if she doesn't because she seems to be getting distant with you. Just check up on her about the date every few days. Ask her when is good for her since she said she is busy. But dont be too pushy about going on a date as fast as possible. She could be having problems or something. (Maybe check if you can help her to score a little extra points)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well she did say how she feels on your date so she is intrested in a date. Just be patient she's probably just busy. Or let her pick a date

1|0
    0|0
  • Think about it... it means she saying she doesn't feel the same. Why she can't ee right out and say I don't know, but don't beat yourself up and quickly try to move on. Don't let it get to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's becoming distant because you're needy. Quit bothering her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find out from her friends when she will be available and ask (tell) her to go on a date with you at that time.

0|0
    0|0
  • she lost interest and doesn't know how to let you of without hurting you or without being disliked...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should just ignore her for few days you'll get your answer.

1|1
    0|0
  • She's might be kindly dodging these on purpose my bro

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell her you want to bang her

0|1
    1|0
  • Find a new crush.
    Thats why they call them crush.

0|0
    0|0