I told my crush that I like her what do I do?

So I told my crush I like her. I asked her how she feels about me and she said she will tell me on our date but when I asked her on a date she tells me she is too busy what do I do?
When were texting and we were not together she would answer me instantly buy now she is very distant with me

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Now you just suffer in that bittersweet agony of not knowing whether she likes you because she did say you would go on a date with her or if she doesn't because she seems to be getting distant with you. Just check up on her about the date every few days. Ask her when is good for her since she said she is busy. But dont be too pushy about going on a date as fast as possible. She could be having problems or something. (Maybe check if you can help her to score a little extra points)