Would you date a fat girl?

from.. Thick, Chuby, Overweight to Obese..
hpw far would you date a girl.. if you would date any over adverage size?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... but there is a very limited range of things we can do together.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • but.. I totally understand!

• I'm not sure what the definition of "fat" you are implying. However, dear God, I have seen "fat." Very "fat." Like... I'm a guy, but she is at least 3 times my size...

Hey, you sound fun!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Probably not... weekends for me consist of physical activities like hiking and stuff... I think my passions will just bore her to death, worst case she can’t even make it... and that’s going to create a negative relationship

Makes no sense... if she was active she probably wouldn’t be big...

1|0
    0|0
    • well.. I am big, and I play hockey, and Dance.
      I also go to the gym two times a day. and I love going places and stuff.
      so.. just saying that just because someone is big don't mean they are less in shape than smaller people.. there are smaller people who are lesser in shape than heavier people. jsjs

but I totally understand.

• Show All
    • Ya but medical reasons are different. No one ever puts blame on a medical reason lol

But nevertheless attraction is still
      Important. Sadly

• yeah. totally. I understand that you were saying your opinion of attraction..
      that's what I mean when I said I totally undestood what you were saying.
      I was just letting you know.. that me being a kinda heavy girl. (I'm like 5'3 and weigh like.. 178lbs yikesss fml.. which is a lot less than I was a few months ago.. which was 230.. yikkeesss)
      that not all heavy people are lazy, or out of shape.. at my heaviest me and my friend were jogging stairs.. and she did it about 5x and stopped, when I did it about 20x.. ya know?
      but yeah.. I totally understand and agree with your opinion.. 99.8% of heavy set people are just lazy about it..
      but yeah.. not all of us are.. and I just wish some people understood that.. because holy shit that would have saved me from all the bullying I have gotten growing up.. lmaooo

• As long as you don't look like either of these girls you're fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, but i do know that some guys love big girls

1|0
    0|0
  • The personality is far more important than physical attributes.

2|0
    0|1
  • No I couldn't. I am really into skinny girls so even 'thick' or 'curvy' girls are way too big for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t mind a guy being chubby. Just not unhealthy because I don’t want to worry too much. Plus I keep myself eating healthy n all. So I’d want them to do the same too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not attractive to me, no. A little chub is perfectly fine, though - I just don't find overweight/obese bodies attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it all depends on attractiveness. It doesn't matter the size, if you're attracted to eachother it won't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, no. That is just not what I find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date thick or chubby, but not overweight or obese. If it's unhealthy then it's not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date an obese girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... No thank you.

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean, it's NO HARD FEELINGS! It's just not a preference.

• Yeah, I don’t care. I was asking people’s opinions if I would take anyone’s opinion to heart why would I ask the question, you feel?😂 but yeah. Thanks for your opinion.

• Yes why not 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • Under 250 lbs

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date a girl at any of those sizes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't be able to I guess 🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • Would you date a fat guy?

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually like bigger guys.

• Show All
    • Ya but girls prefer guys bigger than them. But guys prefer girls smaller than them

So a better question is would you date a short 5'3 guy thats skinny lol

• @TripleAce I have.. I dated a short guy that was about 5'1 and was skinny and I dated a guy that was 5'5 and was skinny.
      I also dated a guy who was 5'3 and heavy, and dated a guy that was 6'6 that was on the bigger side..
      how did this question get turned around on me? I was just asking because I am use all these questions about fat people and peoples opinion about them to help me lose weight more. loll

• No chance, their greed repulses me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not date fat girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would curvy girls are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0