HELP!! HOW SHOULD I ASK HIM?

There is this guy I like and we are friends. Last Friday there was a senior dinner for my graduating class and wanted to go with him so I asked him if he wanted to hangout and go. We ended up meeting there and hanging out wit people after. I really enjoyed hanging out with him last Friday and there is a senior movie that’s being held this Friday and I wanted to go with him to that but don’t know how I should ask him. I would also like to go together and not just meet him there. Any ideas would help!

33

Most Helpful Girl

• No , don’t be so straight up about it because what if he doesn’t you like that. you get me? like I’m not saying he doesn’t but you never know so just have a conversation w him and then ask if he’s going and if he asks you back say you don’t know because you don’t know who to go with and from there it’s either he tells you to go w him or not. . you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him if he wants to go to the senior movie on Friday! That works