CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAD WHY MY EX IS ACTING INSANE? WE DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTRY?

I live in North Europe. My EX boyfriend also lives in north Europe but in another country. We have known each other for a while but only been together for a coupe of months. In April i decided to travel to his country because it was my cousin birthday and some days after that my plan was to be with my ex. When my cousin left and flew back to her country I stayed. My ex had promised me that he would pay for hotel if I stayed two extra days so we could be together. When this day came he started to say that it would be better for me to go back to my country because it was not working out between us. I was then stuck in his country for two days because i did not have enough money to buy a new ticket to my country. He told me the reason for why he broke up was because he did not want a girly girl as a girlfriend and that I am that. And that I easily get scared and that if something would happen to be that I would be too weak to defend my self. We spoke about it I cried and told him that I loved him and then it ended. I told him that if he go there is no return he then said you never know if god brings us back together. I told him to never contact me again. He has during 1 month time called me 30 times and texted me 9 times. I have not responded. He wrote that he dont want me back and that the only reason he calls me is because he wants to be on good grounds with me because i have not done him anything bad. couple of days ago he also texted me out of no where that he loves me and that he is sorry for what he has done, that he can't go through the process of doing what he did with me to other girls. He also messaged my friend telling her that he loves me and that he has tried to forget me by being with other girls he wrote that i am his other half and that he wants her to convince me to talk to him again. He has only called me 3 times after this happened. My question is? why did he do all of this out of nowhere? And why did have i not heard anything more from him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's immature and grasping at straws to keep your attention. Block and move on, as he's just keeping you in a loop.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just didn't realise what he lost, but you shouldn't go back to him, it will most likely end the same way as before. Let him learn from his mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank u for your reply he wrote to my friend that he regrets that he broke up with me and that if he had not done that he would never have known that he actually loves me. He also told her that he thinks of me every fucking day. He wrote to me that his stomach hurt everytime he thinks of me. Why did he call me so much then admit that he loves me.. and now he does not call as much as he used to? Im not going to take him back or so.. but im trying to learn and understand what is happening right now.

• He just missed you, give him time he will get over you

• Sounds like His side chick became his main chick and dumped him and now he found another and he'd contact if the 2nd one dumps him too. 😂😂 long distance relationships don't work or pay bills 😜

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I thought of that too like what if he only wrote to me because he GOT PANIC and felt lonely. But why would he call me like almost everyday if he has other chicks that actually live in his country. And why does he continue to call me when i never answer his calls or texts? it has been like this for over 1 month.

• Cos guys like that are like mouse with cheese like to be teased but if show him the cheese the mouse thinks it's a trap 😂😂

Recommended myTakes