He never cries?

The guy I’m dating said he doesn’t cry. Doesn’t matter why. Someone could die and he wouldn’t shed a tear, not during a sad movie, nothing. Why is this?

113

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't really cry, I guess? He probably doesn't show it. Have you really seen him when some dies? I doubt it. But if this was real, he might be like eh when they die but then cry when no ones around. My guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm like him... I consider myself very compassionate so just because he doesn't cry doesn't make him heartless... but I think it's more like a wall that goes up that distances him from reality.

• I told him I’m going to try to make him cry, he said I wouldn’t be able to. He said maybe as our relationship deepens then I might be able to

• Yeah that's pretty true. Love does crazy things and brings down walls making me/probably him more vulnerable and emotions heighten