What was the worst guy you ever dated or liked?

The last guy I liked turned me off from dating for the rest of my life.

I'm a quiet and introverted girl. I like having deep conversations. I'm not the most trendy or hottest girl, I honestly don't care. I've always been secure in my confidence... until I met him.

He'd compare me to other girls that were his standard of beauty. He'd start drama with me then blame me, even though I'm quiet. Even though I'm quiet, I can get very fiesty if you do something to annoy me.

Basically he had this girl he had been dating on and off since high school. She ended up being a model... like the rest of her friends. I was filled with rage and jealousy.

Until I realized how stupid that was and I cut him off and blocked him on everything. So now if he did end up choosing her over me, I'd never know or care.

After I dumped him I didn't feel insecure or jealous anymore. I can't be jealous or upset if I can't see it.

FYI, I'm pretty sure his ex was trying to get back with him anyways. Screw them both.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• She was a popular girl in my town who was known for sleeping around with guys. She honestly could pull the model look and was great at taking pictures and pretty hot. I dumped her because besides that, she had so many problems like depression, she kept talking abiout her ex, she ran away once, and we couldn't see each other often.

• I know right? He'd purposely tick me off and call me crazy and mean.. when people who don't even know me call me sweet and quiet. I'm very soft spoken. I got tired of his abusive behavior and ghosted him.

• It's really good that you did. Seems like an asshole, so you avoided something that could've been catastrophic. And all the girls he's with are probably the real gold diggers honestly

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude went to jail. For hitting his ex. Who he STILL LIVED WITH. I stayed with him for the 3 weeks he was in jail. He got out and promptly dumped me.