Why does my boyfriend enjoy biting me and spanking me hard, yet when I ask him to slap me he says he could never do it. Why is this?

He doesn't even want to slap me gently.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there's a difference. Slapping any other body part can be seen as sexual for a guy. Slapping in the face equates to unwanted abuse, even if its asked for. Id probably slap with my dick instead of my hand tbh

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• mentally he can't do it.. or maybe i just dont get him off..

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Could be some deep rooted abuse stuff from his past. Some things he's ok with. Others not.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are cases where a girl ask her boyfriend to slap, then she uses as the evidence to sue him for domestic abuse.

Therefore, signing a consent paper for that special night is the best option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf? No clue why he draws lines there. Maybe you should talk with him and find out where his limits are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try slapping him.. maybe he will slap you back... you like it rough eh. Do you like chocking too?

0|0
    0|0
    • He loves it when i slap him, yet he refuses to slap me :/

• Start slow.. get him to slap your tits around.. make it more and more rough.

• Cause he's a pussy

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe he thinks he can hurt you

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it seems abusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • 😲😲😲😲😲

0|0
    0|0
  • he cares you a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not his style

0|0
    0|0
  • Slapping for many is disrespectful. I can not do it either. other things are fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't want to know your sexual escapades

0|2
    0|0
  • Do you like as well

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes