Were going to prom together and I really like her. Is she starting to feel the same way?

I met this girl last year but we didn't actually become good friends until around Christmas time this year. Im a senior and she is a sophmore

I have one class with her, an art class, and we always talk and joke around with each other. Half the time were arguing about the dumbest things, like whos project is better or something, but it always happens in a nice and fun sort of way.

We like to pretend that we hate each other, and were always making fun of each other in a joking manner. She always looks me in the eye when talking and she laughs at a lot of the dumb jokes i make. When i see het in the hallways she will either say hi or look quickly towards me once or twice.

We tease each other a lot about random stuff when in a group of people, but we talk alone sometimes in the halls and through text.

My friends have made jokes about her liking me before and she will go red and change the subject or avoid the question.

She does flirt with ither guys sometimes. she's really close with one of my other friends, and they talk a lot, but they know each other better and i feel like she is more shy with me, we have more tension between us cause of both prom and the fact that i think were starting to like each other.

I asked her to prom last week. She said yes and she really seems happy about it. We still joke around and tease each other, but weve talked a lot more in the past few days and she always seems really happy to be around me and having fun.

She starts conversations, always makes eye contact (sometimes just randomly) and laughs at everything i say. If i call her out on staring at me or laughing a lot she goes red and starts laughing. I can feel myself starting to fall for her and i really want to start hanging out with her more.

All our friends are joking about it and teasing us of course. My question is does it sound like she is just looking for a good time or a reason to go to senior prom or does she feel the same way? Is she starting to like me?

01