New relationship? Not sure what to make of this or how to think of this. Does he want to see me again? Should I ask?

Ok. We texted for like 2 straight weeks after we meet on fb. All day every day. We met and spent about 5 hrs together. We kissed/made out a lot and to second base. The texts slowed the second day after. A handful of texts only were sent. The next day was Saturday. He worked and then I ended up going over for a movie and a makeout session and third base happened. We did not have intercourse. And we both agreed third base was it. We watched a movie and I headed home. And he said text me when you get home. I did.

The next day he went on a two? Three? Day trip to his fam. I texted with him Sunday and Monday evening a little while he was there. I don't know if he is home yet or when he got home. Because Monday evening was the only texts we shared. Nothing Tuesday and I sent a “hey stranger!! hope you have a great day” text and he replied 3 mins later thanks you too. And that was it for the day. We are still fb friends. I just don’t know what to think? He has told me sometimes he won’t text because he just don’t feel like talking to anyone or sometimes he overthinks and won’t text. But not sure where to go with this. I really like him. Help! I want to text him soooooo bad.

01