Am I being clingy?

My boyfriend [23] and I have been dating for about 7 months. We both work and our schedules are opposite so we don’t have much time to see each other. We don’t live together so when we do have time I try to make plans so we can be with each other.

I feel like he is constantly ditching me for his friends. Based off of 2 weeks, I’ll probably only see him 1-2 times while he sees his friends maybe 3-4. I’ve talked to him about this before but not much seems to change.

He had off today and I got off a little earlier than normal so we planned to go out and do something, a hour or two later I get a text asking if we can go watch a sports game at his friend’s house. I’m irritated about the situation so I told him he could go if he wanted to, he said okay and went with his friends.
It hurts my feeling that he does this but I’m not sure what more I can do since I’ve already brought this issue up a couple of times.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe he sees his friends more because your schedule is opposite of his. And if you want to hang with him tell him that. Dont say he could go hang eith his friends if he wants. Maybe try joing him with his friends every once in a while. Maybe you enjoy it and it becomes a regular thing. Or maybe you dont but at least you're spending time together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d blow him off a time or two. It seems like he’s taking you for granted. Maybe be unavailable to him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes