Does he like me?

So my best guy friend and I have been getting a lot closer. He's told me everything about him. All of his weaknesses and has cried in my arms before. He's cupped my face and placed his forehead against mine before. he's even kissed my forehead and hand. he's caressed my neck and has brushed my hair out of my face before. We've had conversations about us being more than friends before but he keeps telling me he doesn't think of me in a romantic way. There have been times when he's held my hand while in driving. He even took me to prom. We've spooned in the back of my car before and have fallen asleep cuddling before. A couple weeks ago he asked me how I felt about us still being "just friends". I told him that he does things outside the perameters of just friends, but we're just friends. He told me he felt bad for leading me on and for playing with my heart. A week later he asked if we'd still be friends in 30 years time and has told me how many kids he wants and his dreams for the future. Even though he's been honest (or seemed honest) with me, does he like me? He told me he's indecisive about things and confused about us. Help.
Okay so today I mentioned this guy (we'll call him David) I had a summer fling with. My best guy friend (let's call him mark) is particularly loud and really friendly. But once I mentioned David, Mark got really quiet. He wouldn't really talk. Earlier today when we we're sitting on the couch he put his head on my shoulder. Again. Please help me.
Oh and also I said super sarcastically that I'd confess my undying love for him. And when he heard me say that he looked at me and looked down and said "oh" kinda quietly.

01