Should I be mad and is it okay to be?

So me and my ex got back together over a month ago after I took care of our daughter alone for 6 months and I ask her not to talk to exs and today lately she's been on her phone more and I found out she's been texting the guy she dated while we were broke up and she's like I've known him for 7 years I'm not going to stop talking to him and the one ex I asked her by name not to talk to was him should I be mad at her? Because I am and she's just keeps calling me controlling

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hmmm... for my perspective as a guy, I should be angry at her since I feel like she's cheating on me and I think she must know that she has a lover and a daughter. I mean who is on the right mind would a girl text his ex right? Except if that guy that he's been texting is her friend or her best friend so that's why she told you that she have known him for that long.

0|0
    0|0
    • She complained before I found it on her phone that I dont trust her to stop grabbing her phone and she was deleting the messages

• Show All
    • She said she's not giving up a 7 year friendship

• Ohhh then if its a friendship, then literally it's normal that she call you that controlling. But why would she delete the messages? Hmmm... maybe you should ask those two if it's really a 7 year friendship.

Recommended myTakes