I stopped talking to this guy two weeks ago and I came across him on tinder. what should I do?

I seriously talked to a guy for 5 months, only met him a few times (we live over an hour apart etc etc). I ended it because he would never pencil me into his busy schedule and he made me feel like I wasn’t worthy of his time. For example, he would end up having the weekend off and chose to go golfing versus coming to see me or inviting me over. This happened on several occasions. That’s the only reason why I ended it though. I REALLY liked this kid and I told him that. I wasn’t talking to him to pass the time. I ended it two weeks ago and I miss him like crazy. Which is crazy in itself because I’ve only met him 3 times. I came across him on tinder today, I want to know if he swiped right on me but at the same time I feel like I should move on. If he wasn’t willing to make time for me then, he won’t ever make time for me. Right?

Should I swipe right or left?

11