Should some people give up at finding love?

I feel like no matter what I do, I'm at the very bottom of the list of people a girl would date. Although it's sad, would giving up and just getting used to being solo be better than constant rejection? No matter the advice I get, I don't get it, it doesn't click with me:/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah fuck that. Do you. If you think it's worth it (which i think it is) to go for it, then go for it. But you tried till you can't even continue. Take a break. A year or two. Work on yourself. Stop socializing. Work on yourself. Then get back into the dating game. You'll definitely score one eventually. But if you don't try at all, then you definitely shouldn't continue finding love.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so.. I'm right there with ya

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• People need to give up on desperately looking for love. Girls don't want the guy who is constantly reaching out to every girl who talks to him for more than 2 minutes. Focus on being the BEST you that you can be without a woman. And the right woman will see that and you will, find each other when you least expect it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The difference between a winner and a looser is that when a winner hits a hurdle he works harder to overcome it. A looser sits down in the mud and bitches about how hard his life is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't look. Let it find you. The more effort I put in, the more difficult it was. I literally was not looking when it found me.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes