Should some people give up at finding love?

I feel like no matter what I do, I'm at the very bottom of the list of people a girl would date. Although it's sad, would giving up and just getting used to being solo be better than constant rejection? No matter the advice I get, I don't get it, it doesn't click with me:/

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah fuck that. Do you. If you think it's worth it (which i think it is) to go for it, then go for it. But you tried till you can't even continue. Take a break. A year or two. Work on yourself. Stop socializing. Work on yourself. Then get back into the dating game. You'll definitely score one eventually. But if you don't try at all, then you definitely shouldn't continue finding love.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so.. I'm right there with ya