She signs into Facebook, yet doesn't open my message. What is happening?

Last night I replied to a message from her at around 8 o clock, but she never ended up opening it, even when she would come online back and forth. I didn't end up worrying too much, so I went to sleep expecting her to reply or at least open it, and see it in the morning. But that didn't happen. The day went on, and she would occasionally come online, but she would never open my message. She shared stuff on facebook and even viewed the messages of a group chat from other people that I'm in with her, but she never opened or looked at my message.

Now it's 4:06 pm and she still hasn't opened it, and I'm starting to think she wants to ignore me. I said nothing wrong, so I'm very confused. (And yes, she's my crush.)

The text was just a friend thing I said, that she says to me and all her other friends as well. I've kinda of just adapted to saying it. She was feeling bad about a situation, and texted me about it to kind of just rant, and I just supported her through-out it. At the end of it, I sent the message she hasn't opened yet. Now, this is the friend thing, platonic love. We admire each other, and love each other by always saying I love you. I said, "ILY" to her to kinda just empathize that everything's alright, and no matter what I'll always love and care for u (and in a friend way, unfortunately, since she's my crush.)

I didn't think it was too much, since I've done it countless times, and she's responded happily before. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If she is like me, she has a pile of unread messages in her box. I only read messages when I feel like opening messenger, which isn't as often as I go on Facebook.

1|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't wanna reply you just yet. She don't see you as that important lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Or maybe she's just busy I don't know.

• Ask her about it. That's always the best way. But from the way I see it, she just text you when she wants to. Aka using you. Like a doll. Because you're kind, right? For her 😊😊💕💕

• She could just be busy?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes