How to get a girlfriend?

I'm 17, and I'm wondering how I can get a girlfriend. I'm not looking for one just for intimacy or physical contact, but a girl that I can talk to and have meaningful conversations with. I know I'm pretty young, but I feel lonely and I think having a girlfriend could make me happier, always waking up in the morning and having someone to talk to and cherish. Problem is that I'm not that confident and pretty shy. It makes it worse since I'm also short (5'5). I workout a lot and have a muscular body with 6 pack (working on biceps and chest now), also number one in my grade and told sometimes by people that I'm good looking. So, what can I do to get a girlfriend?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Just get out there man, the magical world of females awaits you! Go to some parties, join a club, or just talk to some random girl. Just get out there! Just from looking at your profile pic I can already tell you have girls noticing yoh as your a pretty good looking guy and from what you said your fit. As it goes for your shyness, if you have to, befriend someone who one might quote to be a "Ladies Man" and have them help you hookup with some girls. Once you hook up with your first girl you'll feel like you got injected with confidence! Trust me, I use to have no confidence when it came to to girls, but that all stopped after I hooked up with a chick. This will make talking to girls a lot easier and thus make getting a girlfriend easy a pie. If there's anything I would advise however, it would be to not take everything so serious and be aware that it's only a high school relationship once you in one. Goodluck stud, I believe in you, now go get it!

• Thanks bro for the answer!

Most Helpful Girl

• gradually grow closer as friends with a girl you like and can see a future with then once u know for sure just ask her out!