Why am I attracted to younger guys?

Pretty straightforward! I’m in my mid twenties and I usually find myself who are a good 2-3 years younger than me.
I know it’s not taboo but even in High School I liked guys who were a grade or two below me. I’m just curious as to why I’m so attracted to someone younger than older!

214

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to think "older" men were ugly lol I always liked boys and boyish faces since I have memory, then one day I started seeing a mid 20s guy with a boy's face and changed my perspective 😂 rediscovered my tastes, now I look for the young look in an older person
    the question for you is.. do you like them younger because of how they look or how they act? do you feel any different than you did 5 years back? I don't

Most Helpful Guy

• It's instinctive.
    On the lowest biological level, we are attracted to members of the opposite sex who seem most, horny, and fertile and that is younger people.
    The more complex evolved instinctive behaviors, like seeking security and love, evolved later.