Why am I attracted to younger guys?

Pretty straightforward! I’m in my mid twenties and I usually find myself who are a good 2-3 years younger than me.
I know it’s not taboo but even in High School I liked guys who were a grade or two below me. I’m just curious as to why I’m so attracted to someone younger than older!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to think "older" men were ugly lol I always liked boys and boyish faces since I have memory, then one day I started seeing a mid 20s guy with a boy's face and changed my perspective 😂 rediscovered my tastes, now I look for the young look in an older person
    the question for you is.. do you like them younger because of how they look or how they act? do you feel any different than you did 5 years back? I don't

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's instinctive.
    On the lowest biological level, we are attracted to members of the opposite sex who seem most, horny, and fertile and that is younger people.
    The more complex evolved instinctive behaviors, like seeking security and love, evolved later.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't say 2-3 years is "attracted to younger" guys tbh.
    It just happens, it's not really a thing, as long as it's not 5-10 years obviously lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is attracted to certain things, even if you can't help it. Take it from a short guy who likes tall girls lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not that younger but it's whatever. People like what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's' just the way your biological cookie crumbles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's just say it's your thing?
    And I think it's totally fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody's got their own preferences. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yah. Seems odd, most girls like older guys

0|0
    0|0
  • You prefer cute than hot. That's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because you haven't had an older guy yet

0|0
    0|0
  • I know you love young black boys

0|0
    0|0
  • You feel in more control?

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not that young. A few years is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure but if you want to. You can try to have some fun with an older man 3 years older than you to see how it feels. I'm 27

0|0
    0|0
  • it's just what you like, you can't help what you like... as long as it's legal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes