Is there a chance with this guy?

So I met this guy a few weeks ago, we had one date and he told me he still wasn't over his ex. I liked him a lot though so I asked him if he wanted to be friends and he said he still thought about me, but he was cool with it. I like that I'm willing to take my time getting to know him as a person but I'm semi scared if I see him again, I'll feel things. We made out and I find him really sexy. So I like being his friend so he can learn to trust me but is it okay to feel things? He dated his ex for 2 years and they broke up 3 months ago, he's the one who asked me out.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm maybe after some time if you two get to know each other, it will give him a chance to move on and start to like you but always remember it's quite a difficult situation because as you said he hasn't gotten over to his ex. It just means that he can use you as a rebound. Just think it thoroughly. ☺

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dear you are the just a reason in his life to forget ex, you need to be create your presence with an attitude only, because if he will back to ex you will be more disturbed, you can keep an option to him and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • It's early times. Hard to know, Not good that he's not over him ex though

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes