Is there a chance with this guy?

So I met this guy a few weeks ago, we had one date and he told me he still wasn't over his ex. I liked him a lot though so I asked him if he wanted to be friends and he said he still thought about me, but he was cool with it. I like that I'm willing to take my time getting to know him as a person but I'm semi scared if I see him again, I'll feel things. We made out and I find him really sexy. So I like being his friend so he can learn to trust me but is it okay to feel things? He dated his ex for 2 years and they broke up 3 months ago, he's the one who asked me out.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm maybe after some time if you two get to know each other, it will give him a chance to move on and start to like you but always remember it's quite a difficult situation because as you said he hasn't gotten over to his ex. It just means that he can use you as a rebound. Just think it thoroughly. ☺