Do you think men are obligated to pay for everything in relationships?

Y'all, I didn't mean to state this in a way that made it seem I think that guys are obligated to pay. I think it should be equal in most cases, and personally I would want to spoil them so it'd be more me paying.

325

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah snap the fuck out, ya know, when I go on a trip with girls, I make them dependable on me, maybe through the conversation. Then when I ask to split the bill, it's not so awkward. Because I'm providing value in a different sense, conversation. In that sense, she needs me to have fun. So if she technically "doesn't pay", she might feel awkward as if she don't pay, she might feel bad that I'm doing absolutely everything. Including spending my time, effort, energy and my money. Dating shouldn't be about money.

Most Helpful Girl