Why does everyone say that being in relationships are hard?

I've been alone all my life and no-one will ever tell me to go out and find someone who I can love, they just tell me not to because its tough but I really want to be in one, tell me what makes dating so tough

47

Most Helpful Guy

• This is so funny to hear, if I'm correct, you are 16? All your life you've been single? Your life has just started in the dating arena anyway.. I know there's many here on gag that speak of dating sex and what not, and they're like 13 or 14. My advice to you is this, focus only on finding your career path. Once you can sustain yourself independently then worry about a real relationship.

• Im set on where I wanna go I've had practice to be a vet or all the conditioning I've been doing for being a military officer im just waiting for school to end

• Confused

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the risk of being broken heart is quite high