Why does everyone say that being in relationships are hard?

I've been alone all my life and no-one will ever tell me to go out and find someone who I can love, they just tell me not to because its tough but I really want to be in one, tell me what makes dating so tough

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is so funny to hear, if I'm correct, you are 16? All your life you've been single? Your life has just started in the dating arena anyway.. I know there's many here on gag that speak of dating sex and what not, and they're like 13 or 14. My advice to you is this, focus only on finding your career path. Once you can sustain yourself independently then worry about a real relationship.

0|1
    0|0
    • Im set on where I wanna go I've had practice to be a vet or all the conditioning I've been doing for being a military officer im just waiting for school to end

• Confused

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the risk of being broken heart is quite high

3|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well hard is relative
    The more self absorbed you are the harder it is to maintain a relationship in the long run
    To have a real relationship you and your partner needs to alter personalities adapt and merge to some extent
    Some people get around that by just having shallow pseudo relationships though those rarely last because they grow apart as they say...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the trying to juggle work/school/family/friends/partner (plus any kids if there are any) as well as yourself. Then there's the money as well, then if you have an argument it can affect everything else as well

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. It's children that make it rough. Rap it before you tap it.

1|0
    0|0
  • The older you get the more difficult is going to be to be in a relationship you get set in your ways that do not include someone else that's going to make it harder if you start now you get used to another person you mold yourself around that other person and you won't miss your ways of or the way you were when you were single. I hope you know what I mean. The longer you wait in life to be with someone else the harder it is going to be for you to jive with that person. If you pick the right person to be with then it's nice. Never Ever put your full Trust in a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • The maintenance is the hard part.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not hard

0|0
    1|0
  • Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. Mostly if you have like trust issues, busy schedule or long distance its tough

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part women are not interested in relationships where they have to provide consistent emotional support to a guy who needs it. Once in a while sure and they like that he opened up a little. But generally s girl can be your therapist or your romantic partner but not both.

0|0
    0|0
  • because life sucks... and then you die

and that's just what the optimist would say

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes