Why goes about this?

So, I always post on here "Am I pretty" and see what the comments are.. yeah I do that. But I got a boyfriend, I don't flirt with any of the guys who call me beautiful or pretty. I just wonder who else likes my looks and what my boyfriend sees in me. Is this cheating?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You ladies sure do love attention. Does your boyfriend have to know you do this? If it's validating for you and helps you feel good about yourself, go for it.

Just be careful who you share your pictures/info with.

• I know, I know. He doesn't know about it, but hasn't asked. I stopped doing it. I did a weight loss thing on here where I showed my pictures to see if I looked different. But yeah