When dating, why do guys see pride in girls as a bad thing?

750

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally speaking; i don't view pride in this manner. I never find pride a negative trait. Although; there is a very thin line between Pride; Narcissism and Ego. We should always be aware to not mix them in one frame.

Additionally, reading from your comments; there are some other possibilities for your condition. Maybe you understood the tone of your opposition mistakenly. But also i would believe during such circumstances an open communication with your opposition is more effective and useful than asking an open question in a random website. Communication exist for a reason and using this tool you can solve many of the mysteries circling in your mind and find relief as well as saving time.

• Yeah I know, that’s obvious, but thanks for pointing that out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because no one likes to run after the partner like a puppy. When official dating, there must be everything reciprocal... and both must compromise, and admit they're wrong when they are, sometimes pride doesn't allow people to do so.
    But it depends on what do you mean by pride, cause there are different forms of pride, and not all are negative

• Exactly. I’ve no idea what he meant. From most of the descriptions here I don’t relate to any.