Why is it so dfficult to approach women these days?

Is it the perseved notion that all guys want something or have an end goal in mind or is it just as simple as people aren't as social any more?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how strong you come on to them. Just compliment them as they're walking, but not based on their body parts. Smile and avoid glancing downwards.

It takes courage to walk up to a girl and while some will dismiss you immediately, choose your compliments carefully.

It also depends on what area you're in. If it's a bar, walk up to her and ask if she wants a drink. Just make your intent clear. Just be confident, and accept rejection as soon as it comes.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't understand why it's so hard.
    Just don't come on too strong and learn to read her body language.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's a complex question where the answer has multitudes of variables ranging from media pushed bias to decrease in moral upbringing. When there's a notion where men are only in it for physical pleasures, women put up a impenetrable blockade leaving girls that have seen more dicks than days they've lived on earth which reinforces the previous notions.

0|0
    0|0
  • The internet is the cause of this. I'm sure of it. People have lost the ability to interact with others, in real life. The internet has basically made everyone hate each other, and themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well there are a number of reasons but the source reason for it all is one word. Feminism. Feminism has made women start to value themselves a little to much, and it oppresses men for being men. So to compensate we have to be smart, we have to be tougher, and we have to grow some bigger balls

0|0
    0|0
  • Granted it's been a while but introducing oneself to idle groups tend to be a good way to start. If anyone show interest either sex then you know you're more likely to have a meaningful interaction next time you see them

0|0
    0|0
  • That's my question tho why is it so hard to find true love? Lmao

0|1
    0|0
    • Because the average man isn't up to standard, it's as simple as that.

The only way to improve, is by allowing only the top percent of Men to have kids. Obviously this isn't going to happen, so we have to get on with it.

• Maybe they just don't want to be accused as harassers. Honestly its to risky, last thing you want is some idiot accusing you for something as harmless as a flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the notion that all guys want something so girl it's harder to approach girls because they already think they know what you want even if you don't want that

0|0
    0|0
  • Because "these days" isn't real; it's always been difficult. Just in different ways.

0|2
    0|0
  • They have high standard they want a perfect guys for them but the truth is no one's perfect

0|1
    0|0
  • They want what they want and don’t what they don’t.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... we don't bite !!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Uh yeah, you do. Approach a woman while she's busy even if she doesn't look it and you're smooth, she'll still snap.

• Hey, my name-I HAVE A BOYFRIENNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

• @Bismarck12 - I will say that some guys do get irritating, but for the most part, I never really minded someone who approached me in a friendly way.

• It always has been.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not, but you have to come correct.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its always been tough. Social media is the problem. Before Tinder, Facetime*, Snapchat* and Instagram* we had to ask each other out the old fashioned way, sometimes knocking on the door and being faced with inquisitive parents. So you only asked a woman out when you really couldn't hold out any longer. And you learnt the hard way that sometimes the answer is "no thanks". But they appreciated that you had the balls to ask. These days many women are bombarded with "interest" to the point they don't take time to evaluate who they are looking at. They just swipe left on anyone less attractive than Ryan Reynolds.

Maybe it isn't so easy after all. I am so glad I don't have to look for a special person as I am already with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • * I don't use these; they seem pretty silly.

• What women want became the law. If she doesn't like you then you're in the wrong by even talking to her even though there was no way either of you could know any of this until after the fact.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes