Thoughts on keeping cheating ex on your Instagram?

So i was on my boyfriends Instagram & noticed that he still has his ex on instagram who has cheated on him multiple times. Except he doesn't know that I know that this is his cheating ex and i noticed he had liked one of her pictures. When i screenshotted the photo he liked & asked who she was he lied & said he doesn't know & is a random girl he has on Instagram. What should i take from this? Should i call him out & say i know he's lying & that this is his ex? P. S: I found out his exes name through his Facebook messages. He told me about her but never dropped a name.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For my opinion, if I were you I would search or get a proof that, that girl is his ex and shove him the proof in his face. 😂 But on a serious thought, I would ask him directly once again and let him show the proof that I got that he's lying and that girl is his ex. Maybe he doesn't want to become an issue between you two but still it's too late. Yeah, maybe you should have a serious talk with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • He liked one picture? Okay, stay put for now. If he does it again and again and again and again. There might be something going on. But confronting him just because he liked one of his ex's pictures will not benefit the both of you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes