Is he hoping for me to take initiative?

So there's this guy I've been talking to for a while. He knows I like him and he told me he wouldn't have said certain things if he didn't like someone aka me (he is very introvert and never directly told someone he likes them).

Somewhat later he told me which direction I wanted to go, because I'm the one who is the "leader" and he is a "passive passenger". I told him I didn't know I was leading.
Eventually he said he wants to lead if we would be driving a truck. I agreed and told him he could choose the direction and he said for now his steering wheel is neutral (=he wants to wait).
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Wait for him
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like it might be in your best interest to give him a figurative squeeze. This typd of behavior usually means he is hiding something.

Based on what you shared I am assuming it is a preference on compatability. Maybe some kink of his or what not. Good luck figuring it out!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes he is hoping

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Aside from your overuse of car and traveling analogies, I would say if you want to go out with him you will have to ask. Is that just out of the question for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • He thought you were leading. At least that's cleared up now. Wait a bit and if he doesn't do anything, bring it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he feels comfortable leading

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes